Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bayview general information - maps

I decided in the end to do Roland reserve (the dog park) in Bayview. I think it will be a good area for the investigation because it has evident pollution, like the dogs and the boats, has some plants and trees and has a ready supply of water. It is close to my house and i will be able to get samples easily. I still need to email the council and hopefully they will give me some good advice.

I did collect some maps from google maps of the dog park:







Map one is a street style map, whilst two is a map showing the terrain and topography of the site and map three is a satellite image.
The area in all 3 photos is circled red and the blue cross is the grass area where the dogs run and the green cross is the carpark.

2 comments:

  1. these maps are great, well done. Can you get a close up of your area off the google map above?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete